Welcome to my home on the web. I’m a music theorist interested in jazz (especially the music of Thelonious Monk), transformational theory, and Schenkerian theory and analysis, among other things. Here you can find some information about me and my (mostly) professional life. Enjoy!
Recent Blog Posts (read all)
- Reconceptualizing the Lydian Chromatic Concept (27 Oct 2015)
- My dissertation setup (21 Aug 2015)
- Diatonic Spaces in Jazz: A Transformational Approach (materials) (10 Mar 2015)
- bibkeys: Make BibTeX less annoying (31 Oct 2014)
- Some thoughts on licensing (05 Dec 2013)